New Tire Specials
Benefits of Top-Quality Tires
- Low rolling resistance that improves driving comfort and fuel efficiency.
- Quiet tire operation that creates a more pleasant driving experience.
- Optimal traction that improves braking and safety in all conditions.
Does Your Vehicle Need New Tires? Get an Express Tire Inspection!
Knowing when old tires need to be replaced requires routine tire inspections. We provide customers with express tire inspections performed without appointments; simply visit during normal hours for an express tire inspection. Some drivers are confident with checking tires to know when new tires should be installed. Here are the warning signs to look for in knowing that old tires are due for replacement:
- irregular tread wear – one or more tires have less tread depth than others up to complete balding in areas without any tread remaining.
- bubbled/damaged sidewalls
- tires losing air pressure
- tread depth is less than 1/8 inch