New Tire Specials
We know that purchasing new tires is one of the more expensive vehicle investments to stretch the transportation budget. We publish regular tire specials on the website to help our customers pay less for a quality set of tires. We welcome customers to browse the current new tire specials when they need new tires installed.
Why Choose Top-Quality Tires?
Top-quality tires provide a more comfortable and safe driving experience. Top-quality tires are defined by innovative design for maximum moisture clearing, durable rubber for longer-lasting performance, and optimal traction in adverse conditions. These design and performance benefits yield better results for drivers that choose top-quality Hankook tires:
- Reduced rolling resistance – improves handling and fuel efficiency.
- quieter tire operation – improves driving comfort.
- Optimal traction –supports powerful braking and safety in all driving conditions.
- Extended tire life – reduces long-term replacement costs.
We Provide Express Tire Inspections
Customers are welcome to stop by during regular hours for an express tire inspection performed right away without an appointment. Experienced tire experts complete tire inspections with extensive experience inspecting tires just like yours. This will reduce uncertainties regarding tire health, remaining life, and risk, letting you know if tires need maintenance, replacement, or are good to go.
Tire Inspection Warning Signs
Some inclined garage mechanics and automotive enthusiasts can complete tire inspections to know when replacement is needed. Here are the tire replacement indicators for those performing tire inspections at home:
- Rapid & uneven tread wear – one or more tires have the tread wearing down faster than the others. This may include complete balding in the areas handling the excessive load.
- Damaged sidewalls – often called bubbling.
- Tires not holding air pressure properly – slow leak or blowout.
- Tread is less than 1/8 inch thick.